We would like to welcome anyone and everyone that wants to write guest posts or share a tuning story on our blog. We thank you all in advance for helping us share great knowledge about the automotive tuning industry or for offering us the chance to publish the story of your tuned car.
Guest posts requirements:
- Articles must be unique, no plagiarism accepted
- The articles must be about tuning subjects
- The word count should be between 500 and 1000 words or more
- The Way Blog reserves the right to edit the articles if that is necessary before publication. If the author doesn’t like our edits and we can’t come to an agreement, the article will be withdrawn
- Writers can and are encouraged to provide their own pictures for each guest post
- Writers must offer a bio paragraph, with or without a photo, either separately or at the end of their article. It can include one link to an automotive organization and links to social media pages or profiles.
- The Way Blog doesn’t offer any payment for these articles
Tuning stories guideline:
- You should describe your car, the upgrades it has and anything else you would like to be featured in the article
- You can also provide a short video of your car. It will be featured in the blog post
- If you want to write your own tuning story, it is possible and will be featured as a guest post. In this case, you must follow the guest post requirements from above